Upon arrival into New Delhi, we will shuttle as a group to RIshikesh. Once in Rishikesh we will stay at Sattva Retreat Center during our time at the Sattva Summit.
The Sattva Retreat is located in the outskirts of Rishikesh, the birthplace of yoga, and home to great Indian epic texts such as the Mahabharata, Bhagavad Gita, and the Upanishads. Tucked away in the natural beauty of the Himalayas, this haven rests in Mohan Chatti, also known as the path of the Rishi’s, in a valley alongside a pure waterway that flows down from the mountains and into the Ganges River.
The Sattva provides an intimate space, supportive of deep healing, transformation and harmony. Every part of this sanctuary is uniquely designed to revitalize and awaken “reasonless joy” within its guests, bringing them to experience greater unity with the self.
You will also have the opportunity to enjoy the Sattva Ayurvedic Spa, situated adjacent to the fresh water river and meditation gardens providing the ideal space to slow down, attune to nature and rejuvenate your body mind and soul in the lap of Himalayan luxury.
Our stay in Rishikesh
Varanasi, Agra & Delhi
After we leave Rishikesh, we will then fly from nearby airport in Dehradun to Delhi where we will catch a short domestic flight to Varanasi. In Varanasi we will stay at the Radisson Blu, which is a Deluxe Class 5 star hotel.
After our explorations in Varanasi we will take our returning domestic flight back to Delhi where we will then be shuttled a few hours away to Agra. In Agra we will be experiencing the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort. We will stay at the Sarovar Crystal hotel, which is a brand new, 5 star boutique hotel in Agra.
Retreat Price: $3200 per person
* 13 nights' accommodation based off double occupancy
* 3 meals daily while at Sattva Summit
* Yoga & Meditation daily
* 3 Excursions of your choice in Rishikesh (excursions TBA on arrival)
* Breakfast daily following Sattva Summit
* Private chauffeur transportation during entire retreat stay
* English speaking local guide services
* Morning boat ride in river Ganga in Varanasi
* Evening Aarti ceremony at Bank of River Ganga, Varanasi
* Monuments entrance fees for all Temples & Sacred Sites
* Airfare for domestic travel within India (Dehradun- Delhi - Varanasi - Delhi)
* All airport transfers with local guides
Retreat Cost Includes:
* Early bird pricing $2850
**Retreat must be paid halfway by July 15th to qualify for early-bird discount**
* There is a $500 deposit to hold your spot
* The $500 deposit is Non-Refundable
* The remaining balance can be paid in installments
* Trip must be paid in full on or before Sept 15th, 2017
* If paid by cash or check, you will receive a one-time $50 discount!
-->(No discount if you pay by Paypal.)
* Roundtrip airfare to New Delhi, India
* Tips for guides and drivers
* Beverages other than coffee and tea